freetds - RE: [freetds] Exceptoins are not picked up by FreeTDS fromDB?(0.62.2 )

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddyz77 AT tin.it>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Exceptoins are not picked up by FreeTDS fromDB?(0.62.2 )
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 12:10:21 +0200

Il ven, 2004-04-16 alle 15:55, Piet De Jong ha scritto:
> Found it, the problem is that the first line in the stored proc is:
> set nocount on
>
> This caused raiserror not to throw....
> However, the problem is that I need to 'set nocount on' in there
> otherwise MS ODBC does not throw
>
> Does this make sense ?

Fixed in CVS. This fix resolve issues with raiserror and transaction
tests. I don't think to backport this fix for these reason
- too extensive
- it still require some tests (although all unittests pass and DBD::ODBC
works as expected)
- current CVS do not introduce any additiona problem (not compiled with
--enable-developing) so IMHO it's time for a release...