freetds - Re: [freetds] PHP and MSSQL API

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Ron Creamer" <ron AT pageworks.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] PHP and MSSQL API
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:57:15 -0500

Casey Allen Shobe wrote:

Robert Davis wrote:

With 4.3 I noticed MSSQL now supports FreeTDS on linux. Is there a
particular connection that is the best? Sybase, Sybase-ct, or MSSQL? What are any differences?
The mssql_* functions however are _only_ for connecting to MSSQL via the native libraries when using PHP on Windows. Sorry to say I don't know

I'm using the mssql_* functions just fine on a Linux box running freetds to a Windows MS SQL Server 7

-Ron