freetds - [freetds] Status 0.62rc4

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Status 0.62rc4
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 10:06:07 -0500

I just changed the version (in configure.in) to 0.62rc4. I think we're
about ready for the release. Absent any problem reports, I'll post it
over the weekend. Between now and then, I'll form a branch in CVS for it.

The website points to freetds-release-candidate.tgz, which is a symlink to
the nightly snapshot. Tonight's snapshot will unpack as 0.62rc4.

Please use it! We haven't heard from the AIX and Tru64 camps, for
instance. It's better to learn about problems here, from experienced
users, than to publish a bad build.

Regards,