freetds - RE: [freetds] Re:Re: possible bug in 0.62rc2 with field type 'datetime'on MSSQL7 (Frediano Ziglio)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "ZIGLIO Frediano" <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafone.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Re:Re: possible bug in 0.62rc2 with field type 'datetime'on MSSQL7 (Frediano Ziglio)
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:12:27 +0100

> Where do these errors come? I grep FreeTDS source and php
> source without
> finding the error... I think the error/warning came from your
> script...
>
> freddy77
>
> Try this. Basically this is your code we have used to
> identify the last issue.
> I have used the table sysusers, because there are 2 datetime
> fields on
> position 6 and 7.
> Also a field of type timestamp (there is none in the sys
> tables, so you need
> to set up a small table on your own) is reported as binary.

Well, I updated all FreeTDS type names to MS version one (INTEGER ->
int, others lower case), so datetime are correctly returned, however I
didn't fix timestamp "problem". Server return binary type for timestamp
setting usertype so I'll fix in 0.63.

freddy77

  • RE: [freetds] Re:Re: possible bug in 0.62rc2 with field type 'datetime'on MSSQL7 (Frediano Ziglio), ZIGLIO Frediano, 01/07/2004