freetds - Re: [RE: [freetds] Moving the resultset pointer]

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Steven Orton <sorton9999 AT usa.net>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [RE: [freetds] Moving the resultset pointer]
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 23:59:27 -0500

oh man....that is unfortunate :( it would make my life a hell of a lot
easier if i could get a multirow resultset and basically search through the
same set multiple times. so basically, if i want to search through the set
again, i have to dump the old and get a new? i guess that's why the big boys
are getting buku $$$$$, ehhh?
i really would be out of my league if I tried to add cursor support. maybe
something to shoot for in 1.0 ;)

thanks for the quick reply....steve---

"Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com> wrote:

> [...]
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly
immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
Please note that we do not accept account orders and/or instructions by
e-mail, and therefore will not be responsible for carrying out such orders
and/or instructions.

Steven Orton
sorton9999 AT usa.net
--
"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute,
and it seems like an hour.