freetds - Re: [[freetds] Re: Re: RE: freeTDS unixODBC...Which one isn't working]

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Steven Orton <sorton9999 AT usa.net>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[freetds] Re: Re: RE: freeTDS unixODBC...Which one isn't working]
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 00:03:17 -0500

that opens up a potential problem for my project then. we plan on upgrading
to SQLServer2000 in the near future. i may ping on you guys for some gotchas,
things i should know, etc. so you don't really think this is resolved, do
you?

steve---

"Daughterson, Adam [EPM/BOU/MMI]" <Adam.Daughterson1 AT EmersonProcess.com>
wrote:

> Thanks again to everyone that has helped. What wound up eventually working
> was pointing isql at an older database hosted on an older box. The
> production database is run from a Windows2003 server, we think that the
> security may have changed, because I have no issues (now :-)) connecting to
> the older database running on a Windows2000 server. Both DB's are run from
> MSSQL servers, the newer is MSSQL2000, I think the older is running on
> MSSQL7.
> AD

Steven Orton
sorton9999 AT usa.net
--
"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute,
and it seems like an hour.