freetds - [freetds] Re: Re: RE: freeTDS unixODBC...Which one isn't working

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Daughterson, Adam [EPM/BOU/MMI]" <Adam.Daughterson1 AT EmersonProcess.com>
  • To: "'freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Re: Re: RE: freeTDS unixODBC...Which one isn't working
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:14:22 -0500

Thanks again to everyone that has helped. What wound up eventually working
was pointing isql at an older database hosted on an older box. The
production database is run from a Windows2003 server, we think that the
security may have changed, because I have no issues (now :-)) connecting to
the older database running on a Windows2000 server. Both DB's are run from
MSSQL servers, the newer is MSSQL2000, I think the older is running on
MSSQL7.
AD