freetds - Re: [freetds] SQSH2.1 compiles, but hangs & quits @ logon

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Daniel Fazekas <fdsubs AT axelero.hu>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] SQSH2.1 compiles, but hangs & quits @ logon
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 18:22:15 +0100

On Dec 29, 2003, at 17:28, Ron Creamer wrote:

I had to edit src/config.h though to get it compiled. The configure script thought my system doesn't even have such basics as memmove() or memcpy(). Oh well, autoconf always scares me.
Daniel, that is encouraging. Could you share with us the changes you made to src/config.h?

I thought you did the same already, but just in case:

a) SYBASE=/usr/local ./configure --with-readline

b) edited src/config.h to fix some wrongly undetected calls:

59,67c59,67
< /* #undef HAVE_STRCASECMP */
< /* #undef HAVE_STRERROR */
< /* #undef HAVE_CFTIME */
< /* #undef HAVE_STRFTIME */
< /* #undef HAVE_MEMCPY */
< /* #undef HAVE_MEMMOVE */
< /* #undef HAVE_LOCALTIME */
< /* #undef HAVE_TIMELOCAL */
< /* #undef HAVE_STRCHR */
---
> #define HAVE_STRCASECMP
> #define HAVE_STRERROR
> /* #define HAVE_CFTIME */
> #define HAVE_STRFTIME
> #define HAVE_MEMCPY
> #define HAVE_MEMMOVE
> #define HAVE_LOCALTIME
> #define HAVE_TIMELOCAL
> #define HAVE_STRCHR

and finally make and make install.

You may have to add /usr/local/lib to /etc/ld.so.conf if it's not there already and run ldconfig.

--
fds