freetds - AW: AW: [freetds] connect problem to mssql 7.0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Roland Bole" <roland.bole AT gmx.at>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: AW: AW: [freetds] connect problem to mssql 7.0
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:29:00 +0100

Hi freddy77

Now i have new installed the total setup of the Debian Box.

I use now the following configuration:

- Debian 3.0R1
- Apache 1.3.29
- Php 4.3.4
- freetds v0.62.dev.20031220
- MSSQL 7.0

It works now, but I will make some tests, the next days will show if my
problem is still exists. (I hope not)

But in either case thanks a lot for your great help and also to the other
folks which helped in this thread.

Roland