freetds - Re: AW: AW: [freetds] connect problem to mssql 7.0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Daniel Fazekas <fdsubs AT axelero.hu>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: AW: AW: [freetds] connect problem to mssql 7.0
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:49:47 +0100

On Dec 18, 2003, at 15:39, Roland Bole wrote:

If you can update FreeTDS to CVS/snapshot version and configure using
correct TDS version I'll be glad to see your results...
I, Freddy
Can you give me also your freetds ./configure parameter?
Thanks

I'm not Freddy, but I think this is what you will need:

./configure --enable-msdblib --with-tdsver=7.0

Note that the ./configure script is but the first step in configuring FreeTDS, mostly only establishing the defaults. It's freetds.conf where the configuration really takes place, and if that's properly done, it doesn't really matter any more which switch you used with the ./configure script.

--
fds