freetds - AW: [freetds] connect problem to mssql 7.0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "roland bole" <roland.bole AT gmx.at>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: AW: [freetds] connect problem to mssql 7.0
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:31:23 +0100

Thanks for our help and effort.

With netstat i can see that they are divers connections to my mssql server.
If I compare the PID I can see one httpd id is equal to one connection to
my mssql server on port 1433

That means php open a new connection to the new PID from httpd.

> When first process finish connections are automatically closed... or
> not ??
I think so,

i can not reproduce the error, with my testscript, because the error
occurred without any system. (I can see anyone)

after a restart the apache it works fine, and the connections closed
automatically.

what should I do to get a stable connection?

Roland