freetds - Re: [freetds] Error in SQLGetInfo for SQL_FILE_USAGE

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Ocke Janssen <Ocke.Janssen AT sun.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Error in SQLGetInfo for SQL_FILE_USAGE
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 07:40:51 +0100

Martin Spott wrote:

"ZIGLIO Frediano" <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafone.com> wrote:

0 = 1 is a known trick just to return row format. Or you can just use
SQLColumns :) I thought you didn't know " syntax...

I knew about that syntax but never used it - anyway I thought this
would be secondary in this case. I admit that I never heard about this
"0 = 1" trick,

Martin.

It's just a simple one here, because SQLColumns doesn't contain all needed information.

Ocke

--
dba.openoffice.org
Example isn't another way to teach, it is the only way to teach. Albert Einstein