freetds - Re: [freetds] tsql fails on HP

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] tsql fails on HP
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 23:15:14 -0500

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003, Robert A Nesius <rnesius AT ichips.intel.com> wrote:
> > config.h is correct...
> > Does program still core calling getpwuid_r ??
> > I checked also tds_get_homedir source (CVS version and seems
> > correct...).
>
> Er, do you want me to verify that against the latest nightly
> source dump? I haven't changed anything since I sent you this
> information, and I haven't been able to get it to work on
> HPUX 11.00.

You're using a pretty recent tarball IIRC. That'll do until we update the
configure script.

I think Frediano's interested in your config.h to compare it with his
(working) one. It will show which functions you're using and their
signatures, or at least what the configure script thinks are their
signatures.

If --disable-treadsafe helps, great, that's one solution. Since we've got
one HP flavor working with threads, it doesn't seem beyond hope that we
might get yours functioning, too, if that's a priority for you .