freetds - RE: [freetds] (-1 rows affected)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <bill_d_thompson AT ml.com>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] (-1 rows affected)
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:12:16 -0000

Hi,

Freetds snapshot 30th October with my changes applied ( the code from which
my patch of the 31st October was generated )
sqsh 1.7

Test #1
-----------

1>
1> create table #bill (col1 int, col2 char(4) )
2>
1> insert #bill values (1, 'A')
2>
(1 row affected)
1> update #bill set col1 = 2
2>
(1 row affected)
1> update #bill set col1 = 3 where col2 = 'B'
2>
(0 rows affected)
1>
1> update #bill set col1 = 3 where col2 = 'B'
2> update #bill set col1 = 2
3>
(0 rows affected)
(1 row affected)
1>
1> create table #pants (col1 int)
2>
1>

All looks OK to me.

BTW sp_help executed through sqsh doesn't generate ANY rows affected
messages for me....

Bill