freetds - Re: [freetds] new configuration settings

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] new configuration settings
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 13:43:12 -0400

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003, Thompbil18 AT aol.com wrote:

> I got kind of absorbed with getting the ctlib/unittests/lang_ct_param
> program working against SQL Server

That sounds like a Good Thing, Bill. ct-lib placeholders will make a lot
of people happy.

> I'll submit my patch early next week.

I'm looking forward to it. :-)

> I'll test out the disable-iconv stuff on Monday.

Let me know if it's any problem. It took me quite awhile to understand
what to do, but I think I have a handle on it now.

I have one more autoconf change in the queue: testing for EILSEQ, for QNX.

--jkl

P.S. Didn't I give you the weekend off?