freetds - Re: [freetds] Mac OSX make error Undefined symbols

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Vijoy Varghese" <viijv AT thedifferenZ.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Mac OSX make error Undefined symbols
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:47:33 +0530

Hi All,

It don't seems like I am done with this :-(

[helpdesk:documents/vijoy/DBD-Sybase-1.01] admin# set SYBASE= ( /usr/local )
[helpdesk:documents/vijoy/DBD-Sybase-1.01] admin# echo $SYBASE
/usr/local
[helpdesk:documents/vijoy/DBD-Sybase-1.01] admin# perl Makefile.PL
Please set SYBASE in CONFIG, or set the $SYBASE environment variable at
Makefile.PL line 93, <IN> line 44.

I even set the SYBASE variable inside CONFIG file

# Where is the Sybase directory on your system (include files &
# libraries are expected to be found at SYBASE/include & SYBASE/lib
# If not set, uses the SYBASE environment variable.
SYBASE=$ENV{SYBASE}||'/usr/local'

The default installation folder for freetds is /usr/local, right?
my freetds.conf file is in /usr/local/etc.

What could be wrong?

TIA
Vijoy~