freetds - RE: [freetds] Error: FreeTDS+WINE

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Rainer" <sourceforge AT powered.net>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Error: FreeTDS+WINE
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:09:18 -0300 (BRT)

James,

The file was gzipped. Since the mailing list seems to block it, it is
available here: http://www.powered.net/rainer/freetds.log.gz

I'm probably not the first person to try this combination... AFAIK,
FreeTDS is the only free and reliable option to migrate a 'sql2k-enabled'
application to *nix/wine.

This particular application is a government system used by thousands of
people here in Brazil... if we manage to complete its migration to Linux,
that would be great. One step closer to the open source world.

Thanks again for you help.

Best regards,
Rainer Alves