freetds - [freetds] Error: FreeTDS+WINE

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Rainer" <sourceforge AT powered.net>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Error: FreeTDS+WINE
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:37:09 -0300 (BRT)

Hello,

I'm trying to access a MSSQL 2000 database using unixODBC and FreeTDS, and
after reading the entire docs and trying different configurations, I'm
still stuck.
Sqsh and isql work perfectly, but when I try to access the database under
WINE, I get the following error:
"Run-time error 40002: 01S02: [FreeTDS][SQL Server] Option value changed"
Currently I'm using the latest FreeTDS from CVS, but I've tried every
possible combination including 0.61.2.
On 0.61.2, the error was "Run-time error 40002: S1092: Invalid option".

The same error appears on EVERY odbc application I run using WINE using
FreeTDS.

Here are my config files... I've attached a TDSDUMP (freetds.log) as well.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Rainer Alves

--------------------------------
~/.odbc.ini :

[DSSine]
Driver = /usr/local/freetds-cvs/lib/libtdsodbc.so
Description = Teste SIGAE
Trace = No
ServerName = bancosql
Database = TREINAMENTO

[Default]
Driver = /usr/local/freetds-cvs/lib/libtdsodbc.so

--------------------------------

~/.odbcinst.ini

[TDS]
Description = FreeTDS
Driver = /usr/local/freetds-cvs/lib/libtdsodbc.so
FileUsage = 1

--------------------------------

~/.freetds.conf

[global]
tds version = 7.0
initial block size = 512
swap broken dates = no
swap broken money = no
try server login = yes
try domain login = no
cross domain login = no
[bancosql]
host = 172.20.40.59
port = 1433

--------------------------------

By the way, WINE reports the following errors as well:

err:odbc:ODBC_LoadDMFunctions Failed to load function SQLAllocHandleStd
err:odbc:ODBC_LoadDMFunctions Failed to load function SQLBrowseConnect
err:odbc:ODBC_LoadDMFunctions Failed to load function SQLBulkOperations
err:odbc:ODBC_LoadDMFunctions Failed to load function SQLCloseCursor
err:odbc:ODBC_LoadDMFunctions Failed to load function SQLDataSources
err:odbc:ODBC_LoadDMFunctions Failed to load function SQLDescribeParam
err:odbc:ODBC_LoadDMFunctions Failed to load function SQLDrivers
err:odbc:ODBC_LoadDMFunctions Failed to load function SQLExtendedFetch
err:odbc:ODBC_LoadDMFunctions Failed to load function SQLFetchScroll
err:odbc:ODBC_LoadDMFunctions Failed to load function SQLParamOptions
err:odbc:ODBC_LoadDMFunctions Failed to load function SQLSetPos
err:odbc:ODBC_LoadDMFunctions Failed to load function SQLSetScrollOptions