freetds - Re: [freetds] Does SQLBindParameter work with SQLExecDirect

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "David Fraser" <david AT abelon.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Does SQLBindParameter work with SQLExecDirect
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:19:07 +0100

Hi Freddy,

Thanks for the fix. I guess I can't complain about the bugfix
response time. 24 mins to reply to my email with fix in CVS ain't
at all bad. :-)

General question - am I mad to run against the 0.62 development
code? i.e....

Is it relatively stable (with the bonus of bug-fixes and extra
functionality making up for any occasional instability)?
I'm not about to ship any app code to a customer at this moment in
time - so quite stable is fine with me. (I don't mind being an
inadvertant beta tester for the occasional bug that sneaks in).

OR is this code in major upheaval and not really worth trying to
use just yet?

Cheers,

David