freetds - [freetds] Announcement: 0.61.2

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Announcement: 0.61.2
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 00:15:29 -0400

All,

The 0.61.2 point release has been placed on Ibiblio.org in our usual
place.

It is accompanied by Red Hat RPMs, courtesy of Frediano. (Thanks,
Freddy!)

I also made good on my promise to move the website into cvs, in a new
directory doc/htdoc. I moved the faq and basic jdbc question there. The
only HTML file in the source tree that is not in that directory is
doc/tds.html. I left it where it was because it's not precisely a
website; it's developer documentation.

The wesite was refreshed from CVS. I don't know if it should be added to
the source distribution; at present it is not. I hope that by placing it
in CVS it will be easier for people to update the website pages, leaving
it to me to update the site itself asynchronously.