freetds - RE: [freetds] ODBC RPC

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "ZIGLIO Frediano" <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafone.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] ODBC RPC
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:00:42 +0200

> > Can you tell me exactly the flag and where to put it to build
> > a version of TDS with the enable-developing flag set?
>
> I think Frediano means:
>
> $ ./configure --help |grep dev
> --enable-developing enable code still in develop
>
> ./configure --enable-developing
>
> That will #define ENABLE_DEVELOPING 1 in config.h
>
> Thanks for the test code, Tom. Unit tests always make
> problems bright and clear, and usually make them go away.

Hi James!

I think so... however is months that I'm unable to finish "make
distcheck" test :(
lang_ct_params fail cause ct_language do not support parameters under
TDS7+ (mssql).
Some time ago we added dbmorecmds test to dblib. This test never
passed...
I'm doing some work to fix some behavior with ODBC,
SQLMoreResult/SQLRowCount and SQLPutData...