freetds - Re: [freetds] Special character problem with php freetds cron

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Oliver Baden <obaden AT yahoo.de>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Special character problem with php freetds cron
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:22:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hello again,

solved it myself. Changed the field-type from ntext to
text and now it's working! Will see tomorrow what
side-effects I created by doing so ;-))

Maybe someone could still explain this issue to me
just for understanding! I thought that ntext would be
the more 'compatible' type for these operations.

Thanks + Bye

Oliver

--- Oliver Baden <obaden AT yahoo.de> schrieb: > Hi!