freetds - RE: [freetds] FreeTDS 0.61 broken with Sybase

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <ThompBil AT exchange.uk.ml.com>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] FreeTDS 0.61 broken with Sybase
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:43:30 +0100

James,

AFAIK, Freddy was playing with the results processing just before he went
away.
He had some problems with ODBC results processing, which were proving
intractable...
I know I discussed some ideas with him, and gave him some code I was working
on, which he has partially committed. along with some ideas of his own
I know he did some basic tests, but it was definitely work in progress...

Unfortunately, due to the other issues (iconv), I cannot play with and debug
the current snapshot at the moment - dang!

Bill