freetds - RE: [freetds] select bug...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Spyros Ioakim" <sioakim AT atlas.ace-hellas.gr>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] select bug...
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 00:31:16 +0300

Anyway I don't understand what you have changed now but I hope that the
next guy that downloads 0.62dev will get Greek to work OK.
Maybe it's time to release 0.61.1 like you have mentioned with all those
fixes because most people will probably go for the stable version
(0.61).
0.61 does work with Greek characters but only tdsver 4.2. This has all
the known limitations and of course my query could not be executed.
No more Easysoft ODBC-ODBC for me. No more 2 connections limit. No more
installations on the SQL server!

I'm going to bed knowing that my sql problems are solved (for now :-))

Spyros