freetds - [freetds] Requests for steps to test UTF-8

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Aliet Santiesteban Sifontes <alietss AT yahoo.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Requests for steps to test UTF-8
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 20:12:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all in the list:
Well boys ,today I'm going to start a extensive
testing of the new UTF-8 funcionality on a RedHat 9.0
httpd-2.0.45 ,php-4.3.2 with mssql support trought
it's native api with latest snapshot of freetds, but I
wich start ok, so it would be nice if you can give us
some steps of how to do this tests well,
configurations in freetds.conf of the charsets etc...
I'm going to do this test against a Microsoft SQL
Server 2000 ServiPack 3... It would be very helpfull
Regards Aliet