freetds - [freetds] FreeTDS and DBD:Sybase

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: David Mohorn <dm4714 AT cox.net>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] FreeTDS and DBD:Sybase
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 18:01:47 -0500

Hello, I installed FreeTDS about 12 months ago on my RH Linux 7.2 machine.
I've compiled it with DBD:Sybase in order to access Microsoft SQL Server 7.0
and 2000.

1) How do I determine what version I have installed?
2) How can I upgrade my version to the latest without re-installing
everything from scratch? I would assume I could simply recompile TDS and
link in my copy of DBD:Sybase? Or should I download the latest Sybase?
How do I un-install Sybase?

Thanks

...david