freetds - RE: [freetds] ct_options

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Castellano, Nicholas" <Nicholas_Castellano AT acml.com>
  • To: "'freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] ct_options
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:21:56 -0500

Have a look at my dbsetopt()/gbclropt()/dbisopt() implementation for
DB-Library.

Currently, it only does the 4.2-compatible method for passing options to the
server. It might be a good idea to start with a similar implementation for
ct_options().

Later, when tds_send_optioncmd() is finished, it could probably be used in
both places to implement the more efficient 5.0 options protocol. (Also, it
might be a good idea to call it tds5_send_optioncmd().)

Cheers,
--nick