freetds - RE: [freetds] RPC Functionality

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <ThompBil AT exchange.uk.ml.com>
  • To: "'freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] RPC Functionality
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:59:25 -0000

Suha,

I think that RPC input parameters do work, but I have found one small
exception (maybe there are some others...)

I've discovered that if you specify a "datalen" ( the penultimate parameter
to dbrpcparam ) of -1, then the value sent to the server becomes corrupted.

Freddy,

Here's a (slightly amended) version of your dblib/unittests/rpc.c that takes
an input parameter as well.
in it, there is commented out call to dbrpcsend which causes the program not
to work...

<<rpc.c.gz>>

Bill