freetds - RE: [freetds] FreeTDS/DBD::Sybase dumping core.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Chris Josephes <cpj1 AT isis.visi.com>
  • To: "'freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] FreeTDS/DBD::Sybase dumping core.
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:05:16 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Castellano, Nicholas wrote:

> The alignment was fixed yesterday...so it would have been in CVS yesterday
> and in the snapshot for today.
>
> "Yesterday's build" is not a meaningful identifier...did you pull the source
> code from CVS (and if so, at what time, and using which revision tag?) or is
> this yesterday's snapshot source?
>
> In particular, do you have revision 1.75 of src/ctlib/ct.c ?

The snapshot I was working with yesterday was downloaded from the FreeTDS
website.

Today, I re-downloaded the same file, but I didn't see updated versions of
ct.c, or cspublic.h, so I re-downloaded them.

The build failed, so I downloaded an updated tds.h as recommended by Bill
T.

The build of FreeTDS succeeded and it installed correctly.

But, the rebuild of DBD-Sybase-0.95 failed. It appears to fail at the
same call to ct_options.

Christopher Josephes
cpj1 AT visi.com