freetds - [freetds] src/dblib/unittests/t0017.c

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] src/dblib/unittests/t0017.c
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:27:31 -0500

I am about to commit corrections to the new assert() bcp.c. t0017 works,
but I wonder about the following error. Is it normal? I'm testing against
SQL Server 2000.

$ ./t0017
found nts0090.tempdb for JimLowden in "../../../PWD"
Start
About to logon
About to open, PASSWORD: , USER: , SERVER:
After logon
Dropping table
Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5
Server 'NTS0090', Line 1
Cannot drop the table '#dblib0017', because it does not exist in the system
catalog.
Creating table
select
DB-LIBRARY error (severity 3, dberr 20070, oserr -1, dberrstr I/O error
while reading bcp data-file., oserrstr OpenClient):
1 rows copied
dblib okay on
/usr/home/jklowden/projects/freetds/build/src/dblib/unittests/../../../../sr
c/dblib/unittests/t0017.c

out such orders and/or instructions.

  • [freetds] src/dblib/unittests/t0017.c, Lowden, James K, 02/10/2003