freetds - RE: [freetds] FreeTDS and WINE?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Bort, Paul" <pbort AT tmwsystems.com>
  • To: "'freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] FreeTDS and WINE?
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 16:22:43 -0500

Thank you all for some interesting ideas. The only limitation I should have
mentioned is that the application is specifically NOT using ODBC, and isn't
going to start anytime soon.

It sounds like the next step is to find out how/why the app is finding and
using NTWDBLIB and see what it would take to marry FreeTDS to that method.