freetds - RE: [freetds] UDP, freeTDS and a v0.61 question

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Coleman, Dave" <DColeman AT US.TIAuto.com>
  • To: "'freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] UDP, freeTDS and a v0.61 question
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:49:58 -0500

James,

Thank you very much.

You haven't answered the question, but you have been extremely helpful,
nonetheless. I appreciate the efforts of everyone who has taken the time to
help point us in the right direction.

Hopefully I don't bounce off my target. I haven't had very good experiences
with MS Developer support. (And the sky *is* still blue, the last time I
checked).

Once again. Thank you for the 0.61 tips and also for freeTDS. Without you
guys, there would be no SQL on linux. There are other products which claim
to do what yours does, but at the time of decision making (~2 yrs ago),
yours was the only one that would compile on our systems, and your level of
support has been outstanding throughout the debugging and implementation
process.

Regards,
Dave