freetds - [freetds] ct-lib Documentation

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Harrison, Bruce (CXO)" <Bruce.Harrison AT hp.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] ct-lib Documentation
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:56:52 -0700

Hello All!

Based on comments to previous posts to this list, it appears that
using the tds API is not the best method to use in my code to access the
SQL Server (MS SQL 2000). It would also appear that the ct-lib is
(maybe) the better way to do this. Can anyone give me a pointer to the
ct-lib API interface documentation?

BTW, my task is quite simple: I'm connecting to SQL, running a stored
procedure, and getting a single row (actually two output variables)
back. My code is currently modeled after the tsql code.

Any Information / Comments are greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your time!

Bruce Harrison
Consultant
Hewlett-Packard Company