freetds - RE: [freetds] tsql Core Dumps with current build

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Harrison, Bruce (CXO)" <Bruce.Harrison AT hp.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] tsql Core Dumps with current build
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:32:15 -0700

Hello All!

It appears that the problem is in the tds_read_config_info routine.
The code core dumps after it calls tds_read_config_info but before it
returns. I have to leave for the day, but I'll have a look at it
tomorrow to see if I can figure out what the problem is.

Have a Great Day!

Bruce Harrison
Consultant
Hewlett-Packard Company