freetds - [freetds] Update to webpage, Perl, and binary

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Stephen More <mores AT yahoo.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Update to webpage, Perl, and binary
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 07:34:34 -0800 (PST)

1. Can someone update http://www.freetds.org/docs.html so that help and
troubleshooting point to
the right location ?

2. The latest version of DBD::Sybase that will work with freetds is 0.94,
0.95 wont't work.

3. Known Issue "BCP of text and image types is currently broken for Microsoft
servers."
What does BCP standfor ? I assume this means that binary columns will not
works against
Microsoft servers.

4. How can I get perl to select, update, and insert binary columns in
Microsoft servers ?

-Thanks
Stephen More