freetds - Re: PATCH - handle ODBC TXN options and emulate SQLGetStmtAttr with SQLGetStmtOption

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Alex Hornby <alex AT anvil.co.uk>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: PATCH - handle ODBC TXN options and emulate SQLGetStmtAttr with SQLGetStmtOption
  • Date: 04 Nov 2002 12:02:13 +0000

On Sun, 2002-11-03 at 10:13, Frediano Ziglio wrote:
> Il ven, 2002-11-01 alle 16:37, Alex Hornby ha scritto:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Here's a further patch that I needed to get libodbc++ prepared
> > statements and transactions going.
> >
> > Could someone please check and apply to CVS?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Alex.
> >

> Applied (a bit modified)
>
> freddy77

Hi Frediano,

Looks like you have reformatted my change to use Tabs as a 4 char indent
- thus your application of my change looks like this on any 8 char tab
device (e.g. printers, terminals etc):

case SQL_SCROLL_CONCURRENCY:
*uiInfoValue = SQL_SCCO_READ_ONLY;
break;
case SQL_TXN_CAPABLE:
/* transaction for DML and DDL */
*siInfoValue = SQL_TC_ALL;
break;
case SQL_DEFAULT_TXN_ISOLATION:
*uiInfoValue = SQL_TXN_READ_COMMITTED;
break;

I know this can be an emotive subject, but I find that using real spaces
rather than tabs helps avoid such problems. In support of this the rest
of the odbc.c file seems to use 4 real space chars for indenting as
well.

Cheers,
Alex.