freetds - Bug in bcp ? (mainly for Bill)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddyz77 AT tin.it>
  • To: FreeTDS <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Bug in bcp ? (mainly for Bill)
  • Date: 03 Nov 2002 11:48:07 +0100

I posted same mail time ago without reply...

Trying to compile and removing all error I note a possible bug in bcp
code

See these line (bcp.c:650)

/* The data */

if (is_blob_type(curcol->column_type)) {
fwrite(src,len,1,hostfile);
} else {

They read curcol and src but these variable are initialized in the
previous loop, so they seem to read always last column data... or not??

freddy77

  • Bug in bcp ? (mainly for Bill), Frediano Ziglio, 11/03/2002