freetds - snapshot is available

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James K. Lowden <jklowden AT speakeasy.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: snapshot is available
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:26:26 -0400

All,

Me and cron are still getting to know each other, but in any case I have
made snapshot on the snapshotting box with the script the cron runs in the
house that Jack built.

Last night's error is probably related to the new libtool 1.4.2. I got
the error:

./ltconfig: ./ltconfig: No such file or directory

So the snapshot script now looks like this, in part:

cd freetds
touch ltconfig
./autogen.sh

Probably my setup.

--jkl

  • snapshot is available, James K . Lowden, 10/16/2002