freetds - Re: Output parameters (src/dblib/unittests/t0022.c)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Patrick van Kleef <pkleef AT openlinksw.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Output parameters (src/dblib/unittests/t0022.c)
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:58:21 +0200

Hi Bill,

> I know that this doesn't explicitly say you HAVE to use dbrpcinit etc. to
> see the return parameters, but that's where my money is anyway.
>
> Is anyone working on the dbrpc* functions ?

Yes, actually we have finished implementing these functions and will
shortly provide a full set of patches shortly to implement this
functionality to call both Sybase (TDS 5) and MS SQL Server (TDS 7/8)
stored procedures.

Best regards,

Patrick
--
Patrick van Kleef Email : pkleef AT openlinksw.com
Program Manager UDA Web : http://www.openlinksw.com

Universal Data Access & Data Integration Technology Providers