freetds - Re: not the nightly snapshot

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: not the nightly snapshot
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:09:02 -0400

Yes,

my server is down since then (I believe my athlon died from poor
ventilation), so I'm confined to my laptop, and trying sort through my
mail without my procmail recipes...not fun. Anyway, point is it won't be
working until I can set up my wifes desktop to do the build (on my list),
but I have to update some software to do it.

Brian