freetds - RE: PHP 4.1.2 / FreeTDS 0.60 / MsSQL 2000 (remote).

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "John Brooks" <john AT day-light.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: PHP 4.1.2 / FreeTDS 0.60 / MsSQL 2000 (remote).
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:37:48 -0500

I would really like to follow these threads on PHP, but some
recent posts are being 'blocked' in my email client because
of a digital id certificate attachment that is included. To
read this mail I have to extract a binary version of the mail
and then parse it for readable text. I'm not sure I understand
the necessity for this level of security on posts to a mailing
list. Please send in plain text format without the attachments
so that all of us may benefit from what you have to say.

--
John Brooks
john AT stlbsd.org