freetds - RE: buglets in the bcp code

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <ThompBil AT exchange.uk.ml.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: buglets in the bcp code
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 07:44:49 +0100

Steve,

I'm probably best placed to explain these functions, seeing as I mostly
wrote or rewrote them.
I'm not clear though, which functions you are most worried about.
from your diff, it looks like you've made most changes to _bcp_exec_out() -
is that the one ?

Whatever, tell me which functions are insufficiently well-commented and I'll
be happy to add comments for future understanding...

Thanks for cleaning up my code :-)

Bill