freetds - Re: dbresults...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Bill Thompson" <thompbil AT exchange.uk.ml.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: dbresults...
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:51:04 -0400

D'oh!

> I've dabbled in token.c before, and will take a look at how to fix this,
> but if anyone more experienced gets to the answer quicker than me (not
> difficult) let me know.

Everything I try seems to make the situation worse!

Maybe there's a case for reworking tds_process_result_tokens...

[knock knock]
Who's there ?
[sound of door being broken down with sledgehammer]
No! you can't make me put that on! It's got no sleeves!
Stop - I haven't finished coding yet!
What are you going to do with that needle?
Let me alone, I know what I'm doing!
It's for the good of humanity I tell you!!
You meddling fools! You never understood me anyway!
mmmmgrrgmmmgrgm!!!!
[metal doors slam - engine revs up and fades into distance]