freetds - Re: rc2 is ready for you

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: rc2 is ready for you
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:43:26 -0400 (EDT)

Jim,

Hate to spoil the fun, but I just commited the cancel fix. I ended up
just commiting it as was submitted with a comment about it's effect. I
think we need to revisit that function in 0.61+, it's getting ugly.

Anyway, if you wouldn't mind tagging src/tds/read.c forward and doing
another round. I'm also getting a doc/ make error from CVS...need to look
into more but not tonight.

On a positive note, I'm wondering why I didn't write tsql years ago, it's
so much easier testing a change than having to mess with sqsh. (sqsh for
all its virtues takes a while to build on my humble machine and makes the
debug cycle just a little too long to be tolerable).

Brian