freetds - Re: prerelease delayed by documentation

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddyz77 AT tin.it>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: prerelease delayed by documentation
  • Date: 05 Sep 2002 22:53:49 +0200

Il gio, 2002-09-05 alle 21:26, Brian Bruns ha scritto:
> Yeah the odbc unittest t0001. I'm building another one to demonstrate
> Eric's problem and noticed these items, just wondering if they are
> intentional or not.
>
> Brian

I imported this test from an example... I not notice this.

Log is intentional, quite all tests enable log.
For test table, yes they should work with.

About DBD::ODBC. It seem a little broken
- many test want the support of AutoCommit (sobh!!)
- test failing getting data type

I'm trying to fix some issues...
For implementing autocommit on mssql is sufficient to do a "SET
IMPLICIT_TRANSACTIONS ON" command...
I don't know in Sybase..