freetds - RE: MS SQLServer 2000 and "for xml auto" command

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: MS SQLServer 2000 and "for xml auto" command
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:06:28 -0400

Chad,

Just a thought, it may not turn up anything but....

in the unittest can you have it print buf[0], buf[1] etc... up to say 10
or so? I'm wondering if something is going on with the unicode to ascii
conversion and the second byte (buf[1]) is a null and thus appearing to be
cut off when handling via C.

Brian