freetds - Development of freetds/jdbc

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Michael Lam" <mlam AT ddidynex.net>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Development of freetds/jdbc
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:07:43 -0400

I am new to freetds and from the main page I saw that there is a new
project jtds that is using the original code from freetds/jdbc. Does that
mean development on freetds/jdbc is over or will it continue? I am also
having difficulties connecting to MSSQL7SP2 from openoffice, I enter
everything into the URL but it says that I have a problem with my user and
password. I enter the following:

Did I enter it correctly? Any help would be most appreciated.