freetds - RE: Error: Unknown marker: 0!!

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: John Seers <John.Seers AT uk.lionbioscience.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Error: Unknown marker: 0!!
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:33:02 +0100

Hello Ziglio et al

Thank you very much for this advice. I downloaded a new snapshot and it
fixed this problem as and a couple of other problems I was having.

I was a bit reluctant to use the latest snapshot as I really wanted to
be able to settle on a release for my development. But it seems to be
working well.

Can anyone tell me when the snapshot is likely to turn into a release?
Is there a release schedule anywhere?

Regards.

John Seers

ZIGLIO Frediano wrote:

> If you have a not very recent version of snapshot (you have downloaded it
> last week) you should update it.
begin:vcard
n:Seers;John
tel;cell:07900 498885
tel;fax:01223 224701
tel;home:01603 660746
tel;work:01223 224729
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:John.Seers AT uk.lionbioscience.com
fn:John Seers
end:vcard