freetds - RE: Error: Unknown marker: 0!!

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: ZIGLIO Frediano <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafoneomnitel.it>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Error: Unknown marker: 0!!
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:50:39 +0200

> Hello All
>
> I have seen that this has been reported by Abhilash Shanmugham - is
> there any clue what is causing this error message?
>
> Unknown marker: 0!!
>
> Running the unit tests for tds this error message appears for me if I
> set TDSVER=7.0 but disappears if I set TDSVER=4.2
>

> Running the TDS unittests with TDSVER=7.0:
>
> seers@pollock> z TDS
>

> TDSVER=7.0

If you have a not very recent version of snapshot (you have downloaded it
last week) you should update it.
If you want you can try also nt authentication giving --with-ssl to
configure (you must have openssl installed) and configuring freetds.conf
with domain login ("try domain login = yes" in freetds.conf).

freddy77

"STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact
the sender and delete all copies.
The contents of this message that do not relate to the official business of
our company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it."