freetds - Ok, I know I heard about memo fields before...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "KBDRand" <kbdrand AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Ok, I know I heard about memo fields before...
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:06:49 -0500

I can't seem to find where it talks about Memo fields, but I thought there
was a problem pulling them in before. I have a number of tables with 'Memo'
fields. As long as I don't try to retrieve the Memo fields everything works
fine. As soon as I try to get a memo field the connection fails (or
something in the process).

I'm running SQL Server 7.0 on the Windows side and Linux Redhat 7.3 with
Freetds .5x (I think it's .53) or so on the Linux side. I'm using PHP 4.2.1
to do the actual queries.

Anyone know the solution?